Every country have their own employment guidelines and all the employers and advertisers are required to follow their county specific employment guidelines.
Following is a list of not allowed for job ads:
- Sexual activities related ads.
- Vague and ambiguous Ads those are not clear regarding what type of work would be required.
- Recruitment for Multi-level marketing jobs.
- Pyramid schemes, or jobs that require upfront or periodic payments.
- Commission based Jobs that pay only commissions.
- Jobs that require recruitment of other members, distributors or agents.
- Requiring a photo for an application is prohibited.
- Discriminating against race, national or ethnic origin, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, pregnancy, disability and conviction for an offense for which a pardon has been granted or in respect of which a record suspension has been ordered is prohibited.
- Replies to resume ads for any purpose other than recruitment to a legitimate position are prohibited.
- Replies to resume ads for personal reasons, or for solicitation of any sexual or otherwise inappropriate purposes are strictly prohibited.